Shipping & Returns
- Although products are carefully packed to minimize in-transit damage, all shipments should be carefully examined upon receipt and if a product is damaged, you must document the nature and extent of the damage and immediately contact MDS.
- If concealed loss or damage is discovered, you must retain all packing materials and immediately notify MDS, requesting an inspection.
- If shipments are received short, you must contact MDS at once.
- MDS is not liable for any damages caused by, or attributable to, delays and/or non-delivery due to any cause whatsoever.
- Credit will only be issued for products that are returned within 30 days of invoice date in resalable condition and in the original, as well as undamaged, packaging. No credit will be issued for products returned after 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Returns must be carefully packed and shipped pre-paid to MDS. Shipping charges will be reimbursed if the return was due to an error on the part of MDS. When returning products, you must include a copy of the original invoice or packing slip to ensure prompt issuing of credit.
- The following products may not be returned for credit or exchanged: (1) products held longer than 30 days from invoice date; (2) products that are etched or engraved by you; (3) products damaged or defaced by you; (4) products not complete as shipped; and (5) products used after delivery to you.
- In order to prevent the transmission of disease to your and/or MDS' personnel, all products must be cleaned and then sterilized and/or disinfected before sending the products back to MDS, who reserves the right to return unclean and contaminated products to you or to charge a "cleaning fee" to handle such products.
- If any product becomes damaged and is not immediately returned for repair, MDS assumes no responsibility or liability for continued use of that damaged product.
- MDS does not guarantee the performance of, and may decline to repair or accept for exchange, any product that has been repaired, modified and/or altered by any person or entity other than MDS or an authorized repair facility of MDS.